Responses to my texts coming in over my texts
From the time I got my new S5 I have had this issue:
I will send text and when the other party responds, it comes in over my text message so I have to scroll up to read the response. Especially when it has the same time stamp but even when the time stamp is later.
Other Party 7:39pm: It was uneventful
Me 7:39pm: How was last night?
Other Party 7:41pm: I saw him after the party.
Me 7:40pm: Did you see Jason?
Other Party 7:41: I was there until 12:30
Me 7:41: How late did you stay?
This is really irritating and I no one else I know has this problem. Can anyone come up with any solutions?
- 07-10-2014, 11:09 PM #2
Re: Responses to my texts coming in over my texts
Is that on a third party message app or the stock one?
When did you get your phone, can you exchange it just in case?
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 07-12-2014, 12:09 AM #3
- By vferrari in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:18 AM
- By Don164 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Ann237 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:12 PM