- 10 Posts
Google Play Music Help
I have begun using Google Play Music on my phone and was wondering if it's possible to have it ignore the music files stored on my phone. Right now it shows many of my songs twice, once for the Google Music cloud and once for my phone's copy. This means if I'm listening through an album I need to skip every other song. Google Music Manager makes organizing my music easier because I can do it on my computer, but I want to have some music on my phone if I am unable to access the web.
I have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5
Thanks for the help!
- 07-10-2014, 11:08 PM #2
Re: Google Play Music Help
Welcome to Android Central! That's a very good question--I don't think it's possible. You can make it show only locally saved music (with the Downloaded switch in the menu), but there is no option to only show cloud music. I suggest sending this as Feedback--swipe in from the left in Google Play Music, tap Feedback, and make the suggestion!
- 07-11-2014, 07:56 PM #4
- By Andre Guedes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2016, 10:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2015, 11:34 AM
- By zapjb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:37 PM
- By RedManic in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:27 PM
- By spaulding2012 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:07 PM