S3 freezes and battery drained. Help!
My S3 is constantly freezing while my apps are running. For example, if I am using the camera, it would just freeze. When Im on Facebook or playing games it would freeze anywhere between 5-20 minutes of usage. When I take my battery out and turn the phone back on the battery is completely drained.
Do I need a new battery? I have tried deleting apps, restarting etc but nothing seems to be working.
- 07-11-2014, 12:25 AM #2
Re: S3 freezes and battery drained. Help!
Welcome to Android Central! Trying a new battery is a good idea. For a quick and dirty test, take out your current battery, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. But even if it doesn't spin, it's still worth trying a new battery.
Another common culprit is a corrupted SD card. Try powering off, removing the SD card, and powering on again.
- 08-13-2014, 07:27 AM #3
- 08-13-2014, 08:15 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2015, 11:34 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:25 PM
- By henryfool3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Android_Swag in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:56 PM
- By georgeb85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:31 AM