Samsung Galaxy Note 3 headphone problem
I've had my phone for about six months with no problems, but recently I haven't been able to get music to play through my headphones. I tried both sets of headphones in different devices and they both worked. I've tried restarting it and restarting it with the headphones connected , but nothing seems to help. The stupid thing about it is that I can still hear the phone's sounds ( when selecting and when it starts up) through the headphones. I can't really think of anything else to do , so any help or suggestions are appreciated.
- 07-11-2014, 01:29 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 headphone problem
Welcome to AC
That's strange. Does it only happen for music? Can you hear system sounds or videos on apps like YouTube?
You can try clearing the cache for the music app you're using. Or trying a different music app just to test it.
- 07-11-2014, 01:57 AM #3
- 07-11-2014, 11:28 AM #4
- By dkjames71 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 11-21-2014, 05:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2014, 05:10 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:02 AM