My Chinese Mobile's main screen is not appearing
I purchased from China a mobile name NONMI H2. it was fine but, most of the applications were in Chinese. I was in ROOT and deleted few files with Chinese language. After rebooting only HONMI screen is coming. I got some flash rom of MTK6589 from the google search but I can not load it. I installed some applications through MOBOGENIE and showing applications but, I can not start or run them.
Can you please guide me how to flash an reload the system.
Thanks and Regards.
[email removed by Moderator]
- 07-11-2014, 12:47 PM #2
Re: My Chinese Mobile's main screen is not appearing
Ye gads!!! I've no idea what that is you have... Is it a clone of Honami? (The Sony Xperia Z1 was code named "Honami" during development.)
What is that ROM you are trying to flash? Where did you get that?
Can you get into Recovery Mode? Try (from power off) holding down both volume buttons + power button...
If you can get to Recovery, try factory reset...
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2015, 06:23 PM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM
- By rushmore in forum LG G3Replies: 65Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:33 PM
- By AlwaysSmile in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 07-12-2014, 04:13 AM