expert help needed for non standard Android question
I have a treadmill that has a built in tablet that is running Android. there is USB slots into the side of the tablet.
The software thinks the treadmill safety key is not installed so the screen displays an Alert locking up the treadmill.
is it possible to re-program the android software to override that safety alert?
i.e. can I plug a laptop in, and do something?
Thanks in advance for your help,
- 07-11-2014, 12:50 PM #2
- By The_Ab5trakt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 83Last Post: 05-03-2015, 02:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM
- By eprisencc in forum Android WearReplies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Flagz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:12 AM