expert help needed for non standard Android question
I have a treadmill that has a built in tablet that is running Android. there is USB slots into the side of the tablet.
The software thinks the treadmill safety key is not installed so the screen displays an Alert locking up the treadmill.
is it possible to re-program the android software to override that safety alert?
i.e. can I plug a laptop in, and do something?
Thanks in advance for your help,
- 07-11-2014, 12:50 PM #2
Re: expert help needed for non standard Android question
Is the safety key inserted? If it is, just not being read; check the hardwired connections.
Otherwise I'd contact the treadmill manufacturer.Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By The_Ab5trakt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 79Last Post: 11-24-2014, 10:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:28 AM
- By eprisencc in forum Android WearReplies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Flagz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:12 AM