S3 Wifi issue
when the issue is going to solve
- 07-11-2014, 12:06 PM #2
Re: S3 Wifi issue
What is the nature of the WiFi problem? When did it start? What happens with your WiFi?
So far you have only said you have an S3 and a (vague) WiFi issue. Also you want to know when it will fix itself?
Have you rebooted?
Have you told your S3 to forget all WiFi connections and then readded them?
Tell us what is going on or we can't help...Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:28 AM
- By Rashid Alalawi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:28 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:51 AM
- By georgeb85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:31 AM