Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default App that lock the phone with volume button

Hello, i have a samsung galaxy s3, and lately my power button was having issues and it locked my phone on the reboot screen, So i removed it and now i dont have a power button. And i found apps that lock the phone from the screen, but most of them are annoying and drain the battery. Is there any app that let me lock the phone using any alternative button, like volume up/down?
    Banned

Default Re: App that lock the phone with volume button

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hello, i have a samsung galaxy s3, and lately my power button was having issues and it locked my phone on the reboot screen, So i removed it and now i dont have a power button. And i found apps that lock the phone from the screen, but most of them are annoying and drain the battery. Is there any app that let me lock the phone using any alternative button, like volume up/down?
    Well, I am sorry but I don't get it how do you remove the power button ??? I don't know that physical buttons can be removed by taking the help of !! .... :?

Default Re: App that lock the phone with volume button

Well, i removed the motherboard of the phone. And using a knife i removed the power button switch, now the phone is booting normally but i dont have a power button.