Hi I just recently updated my Lg optimus G pro to android KitKat 4.4.2 and I never received the knockcode or the knock on.
All I got was the knockoff which is a lousy feature tbh. I don't think its the hardward because lg l9 and the g pro lite and many other low end LG phones got the knockcode while the G pro which has pretty impressive specs did not?
I just can't think if a possible reason why LG opted not to put that feature. I guess they're just being lazy but the phone would be the deal if it had those features. Anyone got any idea why it doesn't?
- 07-11-2014, 09:07 AM #2
- 07-11-2014, 11:36 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: no knockcode
The battery? I don't get how that's an issue. The phone has a 3140mAh. Isn't that enough? Well let's say that's the case. What about other features? Like dual browsing?
I had that feature in my old samasung galaxy grand but its non existent on the G pro. I don't know maybe Lg just didn't pay much attention to it due to the new LG optimus G pro 2 coming out which is sad.
- 07-11-2014, 02:04 PM #4
- 07-12-2014, 10:56 AM #5
- 07-13-2014, 09:02 AM #6
- By Suzaku in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2014, 01:50 AM
- By Pzycho in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:05 AM
- By DontKnowLeftFromRight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:49 PM
- By CruiSin in forum LG G WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Lleni in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:43 PM