Did I make the right choice choosing the ONE M7 over M8?

H

HTC FANBOY 1995

First off. I'm only 18 and have been using crappy prepaid android bs phones most of my life. I finally got a decent phone this year with the Verizon prepaid moto G. But my dad gave me an offer to pay less than he would owe on a line he doesn't use on his Verizon account, so he doesn't have to pay $350 to cancel it. I jumped on that really quickly for the 4G LTE of course, and cheaper price. I'm saving up money for school in the fall and I really can't afford to be throwing even $100 around, if I don't need to. So instead of an M8 for $99 on sale. (We steal our grandparents upgrades they don't use with permission) I went for the m7 for no price at all, it really has all the storage I need. amazing speakers. And seems to hold upto multitasking, casual games (ie crazy taxi) tons of apps, google play music, etc. And I'm just wondering how well the HTC ONE M7 should hold up until fall 2015 when I get my own contract. Or if for my needs its really worth it to exchange this phone for an all new m8. And im so sorry for the long thread lol

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The M7 is a good phone, and I don't think you'll need to worry about it not holding up through the next year. If you've been using the lower end prepaid devices and have been getting by with those previously, then there's no reason why you won't be able to keep using the M7 through 2015 if you had to.

If you can afford the M8 and feel more comfortable going that route, then get it. Remember that there may also be a restocking fee for the returned M7 in addition to the extra costs of the M8.

How are you enjoying the device so far?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci