Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy i have uninstalled every thing from my chinese android phone now i can't turn it on

Hi,
    i have uninstalled all applications from my chinese android phone, when i try to turn on i can see only android logo and listen sound after that the screen is black i dont know what to do!!!!

Default Re: i have uninstalled every thing from my chinese android phone now i can't turn it on

What exactly did you delete?

Default Re: i have uninstalled every thing from my chinese android phone now i can't turn it on

I can't imagine uninstalling anything would prevent it from turning on, but I guess it's possible. I know this will seem obvious but is the device charged? When I had an issue with the phone not powering on I simply placed it on charge for around half an hour and it turned on. I think on most of the asian model phones you can pull the battery, so you could try that. If it still won't come on after charging or pulling the battery, if you can, not sure what device you have, post back with the type of device and that could go along way towards helping with your issue.