hey all! I just installed audio manager(hide it pro) app bt dont getting exactly how 2 use it. I mean its not actually locking my apps evn after following all the given instructions along with that a lock notification is also appearing on my home screen. m truely very frustrated....
pls someone who knows how to properly use this app help me pls....
- 07-11-2014, 08:59 AM #2
Re: audio manager
You have to open the app and hold down on the words "audio manager". Once logged in you can setup a new password and hide things.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By OceanView in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:16 AM
- By synclr in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:33 PM
- By nmgarnett in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:19 PM
- By xBens in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:43 AM