my razor wont turn on all the way to the home screen
I just replaced the battery. the phone powers up but then it just sits there and thinks it doesnt completely boot up.
- 07-11-2014, 01:27 PM #2
Re: my razor wont turn on all the way to the home screen
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you have one of the Droid Razr phones--which one? Since their batteries aren't normally removable, I also assume you opened up the phone and replaced it yourself--it's therefore possible you loosened a connection somewhere. Does the screen come on at all (i.e., do you see the initial Droid splash screen), or does the screen remain blank? You might have loosened or damaged the screen connection.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2015, 05:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:39 PM
- By Kenneth Greene in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:46 PM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:02 AM
- By jeemer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:19 AM