- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Screen Black's out
Why, when I'm on a call, I try using my pull down screen and as soon as I go to touch the screen, my screen black's out. When I pull away, the screen lights back up. It's like it's toying with me.
Sometimes I want to switch to Bluetooth using my pull down menu, while I'm on the phone, and it takes me, sometimes, up to 10-20 trys before I can use the pull down. Ultimately it will work but it's frustrating getting it to work.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-11-2014, 11:00 AM #2
Re: Screen Black's out
It's the proximity sensor turning the screen off since your hand is going by it.
What phone is it? You can check your phone options and turn the proximity sensor off.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Kamil Ahmedov in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2015, 11:13 PM
- By rvsw in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:15 AM
- By richard_c in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:02 AM