help meeee

Isabellahoy

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I dropped my Samsung galaxy tab in the tub yesterday I set It in a bag of ricertain and it was fine but now it won't let me go on any social media except instagram when I try the play store it says no wifi connection but I am connected cause I can go on instagram what should I do please help

- - - Updated - - -

*rice and

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my Samsung galaxy tab in the tub yesterday I set It in a bag of ricertain and it was fine but now it won't let me go on any social media except instagram when I try the play store it says no wifi connection but I am connected cause I can go on instagram what should I do please help

- - - Updated - - -

*rice and

So nothing works other then instagram? Have you tried re-installing the apps to see if they work? Do they work with data?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure your phone can connect to wifi at all? Turn off your mobile data (3G/4G), and turn on your wi-fi. Can you connect with your browser, or Instagram, or anything else? If not, your wifi antenna may have been damaged by the water.

One possibility here is that you have both wi-fi and mobile data turned on. Instagram is working on mobile data, but maybe you have Play Store set to Auto-Update apps on wi-fi only, which is why it's giving you that error.