- 1 Posts
I dropped my Samsung galaxy tab in the tub yesterday I set It in a bag of ricertain and it was fine but now it won't let me go on any social media except instagram when I try the play store it says no wifi connection but I am connected cause I can go on instagram what should I do please help
- - - Updated - - -
- 07-11-2014, 12:12 PM #2
- 07-11-2014, 12:13 PM #3
Re: help meeee
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure your phone can connect to wifi at all? Turn off your mobile data (3G/4G), and turn on your wi-fi. Can you connect with your browser, or Instagram, or anything else? If not, your wifi antenna may have been damaged by the water.
One possibility here is that you have both wi-fi and mobile data turned on. Instagram is working on mobile data, but maybe you have Play Store set to Auto-Update apps on wi-fi only, which is why it's giving you that error.
- By umarey in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:11 AM
- By orlans21 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:27 PM
- By richard_c in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:40 PM
- By mstammyt in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:51 AM
- By Nithin Shanmugam in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:30 AM