Galaxy S3 Starts, password screen comes on and then shuts down
My Galaxy S3 started shutting down randomly. WHen I press the on button, it starts, does the Samsung and Verizon screens and the home screen comes on. Then it shuts down and shows the battery charging status.
I have removed the battery and re-started, rebooted (rebooted system now) on system recovery , clear the cache ( wipe cache partition on system recovery) and then reboot, and still does the same thing. Any suggestions what to do next?
- 07-11-2014, 12:58 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 Starts, password screen comes on and then shuts down
Welcome to Android Central! The first thing I'd try is a new battery--yours could be failing. A quick way to confirm would be to remove your current battery, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is bad. But even if it doesn't spin, it's still worth trying a new battery.
- By hdwright in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:46 AM
- By Biker Dude1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:10 PM
- By Daniel U in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:25 PM