Bluetooth trouble 4.4.2
My S3 will detect a bluetooth connection, but when I try to pair, it wont prompt for a password, but will say connection failed incorrect password when I try to pair it with the device, if I cant enter a password, how can I put in the correct one?
- 07-11-2014, 05:08 PM #2
- 07-11-2014, 06:31 PM #3
Re: Bluetooth trouble 4.4.2
First I tried to pair with an onstar stand alone mirror with bluetooth, my friend has the same phone and his worked fine, as did and iphone an s4 and an LG, then I tried to pair with a 2014 hyundai sonata, then a 2015 chevy 3500, no luck on any of them, my phone is paired with my kia and will auto connect when I get in the car as well as my kenwood stereo in my truck, both work fine, but trying to pair with anything new, it fails because of wrong password, but never prompts to enter one.
- 07-11-2014, 08:51 PM #4
- 07-12-2014, 08:09 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2015, 08:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2015, 04:47 PM
- By Suzaku in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2014, 12:50 AM
- By nickthorley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:58 PM
- By Harley61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:48 PM