HTC One connects to my WiFi only when it is unsecured
I cant seem to connect my HTC One to my WiFi at home. I write down the right password and it doesnt connect. I tried to make my network unsecured (removed the password), the phone connects.
Any ideas whats wrong?
- 07-11-2014, 06:41 PM #2
Re: HTC One connects to my WiFi only when it is unsecured
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of security protocol was the router using? It's best to use WPA2-PSK, with AES. See this guide for more info: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- By Jetsfanjordan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:10 AM
- By NeatoTorpedo in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:07 AM
- By DANO7024 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:56 PM
- By Chris Wall in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:47 PM