HTC One connects to my WiFi only when it is unsecured
I cant seem to connect my HTC One to my WiFi at home. I write down the right password and it doesnt connect. I tried to make my network unsecured (removed the password), the phone connects.
Any ideas whats wrong?
- 07-11-2014, 05:41 PM #2
Re: HTC One connects to my WiFi only when it is unsecured
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of security protocol was the router using? It's best to use WPA2-PSK, with AES. See this guide for more info: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
- By NeatoTorpedo in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:07 AM
- By DANO7024 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:56 PM
- By Chris Wall in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Jetsfanjordan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:08 PM