Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default set up wizard has stopped no recovery odin help

I bought a phone from china, never had any problems doing this previously but this one didn't work with the google store and I needed my phone to talk so after searching the internet I installed a different gapps not I have nothing I can turn it on and after back and forward I can get into some settings but no apps black screen and it keeps saying set up wizard has stopped.
    I have tried reboot recovery but nothing and I don't know how to get my phone into download mode so I can flash it. im ok on a pc but new at android Pleeease help how can I get odin to recognise my phone

Global Posts
    9,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: set up wizard has stopped no recovery odin help

The reason why you didn't have Google Apps or the play store is because the device is not certified to use those services. At this point you'll need to find a way to restore the factory image. I'd suggest searching the name/model of the device and restore. See if there's anything worth following - being a generic device, it may be difficult to find a method.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

the frustrating thing is I can access the phone i can get into setting etc but can actually do anything when i try factory restore i get the same thing
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I tried a restore now all I have is the jelly bean man flashing on and off and nothing else pc isn't recognising it