set up wizard has stopped no recovery odin help
I bought a phone from china, never had any problems doing this previously but this one didn't work with the google store and I needed my phone to talk so after searching the internet I installed a different gapps not I have nothing I can turn it on and after back and forward I can get into some settings but no apps black screen and it keeps saying set up wizard has stopped.
I have tried reboot recovery but nothing and I don't know how to get my phone into download mode so I can flash it. im ok on a pc but new at android Pleeease help how can I get odin to recognise my phone
- 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM #2
Re: set up wizard has stopped no recovery odin help
The reason why you didn't have Google Apps or the play store is because the device is not certified to use those services. At this point you'll need to find a way to restore the factory image. I'd suggest searching the name/model of the device and restore. See if there's anything worth following - being a generic device, it may be difficult to find a method.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Jetsfanjordan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Chris Wall in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:43 PM
- By nickthorley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:51 PM