how do i get to the verification "i accept" screen when logging onto the internet
my public library requires clicking on "I accept" to access the internet, but the phone bypasses this important screen/step.
- 07-11-2014, 07:39 PM #2
Re: how do i get to the verification "i accept" screen when logging onto the internet
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? When you turn on wi-fi and select the library's wi-fi network, do you see a notification pop up at the top prompting you to sign into the network? Sometimes it takes a few seconds for it to show up. If you see it, swipe down the notification shade and tap it. This will open your browser to the library's login page.
If this isn't happening, try going to Settings>Wi-Fi, long-press the library network, and Forget it. Then select it again and try to login again.
- 07-11-2014, 10:41 PM #3
- 07-12-2014, 02:06 AM #4
- By Jetsfanjordan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:10 AM
- By NeatoTorpedo in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:07 AM
- By mkreef in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:41 PM
- By gymwarner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:17 PM