Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By neonworm
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default how do i get to the verification "i accept" screen when logging onto the internet

my public library requires clicking on "I accept" to access the internet, but the phone bypasses this important screen/step.

Default Re: how do i get to the verification "i accept" screen when logging onto the internet

Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? When you turn on wi-fi and select the library's wi-fi network, do you see a notification pop up at the top prompting you to sign into the network? Sometimes it takes a few seconds for it to show up. If you see it, swipe down the notification shade and tap it. This will open your browser to the library's login page.

If this isn't happening, try going to Settings>Wi-Fi, long-press the library network, and Forget it. Then select it again and try to login again.

Default Re: how do i get to the verification "i accept" screen when logging onto the internet

You may have a popup blocker in place that is killing the notification.

You can also go to your browser and then go to any website. It should instead redirect you to the sign in page.
    Rukbat likes this.