Yesterday when I was walking in from the car my water bottle leaked onto my Galaxy s3. As soon as noticed (I think the phone switched off) I pulled the battery and tried to dry out the water. I didn't realize this was the WORST thing to do so I tried to turn it on, got the vibration it makes when turning on but no lights anywhere on the phone - plus a nice sizzling sound. I pulled the battery again and put it in rice for 24 hours. Just tried to turn it on. No sizzling, and it will turn on, LED goes on, arrow keys light up, but the screen is black.
Is it worth sticking it back in rice for another day or did I probably fry something? :(