Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Accidently deleted predictive word for keyboard... Please help

Ok, so I just bought a galaxy S3 that is running 4.4.2. After I rooted it, I deleted some apps and now when I type, the keyboard is only giving me words that I've stored. The apk I deleted was not userdictionary... it was something else. Anyone know what the name of that app is called? I downloaded different keyboards too, but it's still not giving me any sort of predictive words. Thanks in advance

Default Re: Accidently deleted predictive word for keyboard... Please help

Factory reset and start over.
    Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
    LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
    Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The app is deleted tho. It was an apk file. If I factory reset, will it evev install? For example, I deleted allshare... I'm almost positive after I do a factory reset it won't be installed. Do I have to revert back to stock and reroot? If so, can you lead me in the rigjt direction? I can't install CWM since verizon has locked bootloaders
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I also downloaded other roms and can't find that specific apk anywhere... It was like a hidden APK. I deleted it when using root uninstaller

You're going to get better help in your device forum most likely. Verizon Galaxy S3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I'm really not sure what you deleted and whether it was Android/Samsung or Verizon in origin.
    Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
    LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
    Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S