Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Rooted Galaxy Note 3 Stuck at AT&T Logo

Hey guys please help me out with this, I just rooted my Note 3 today (My first ever root). Im not a dummy with tech though, I heard I could get the S5 messaging app with a root and other S5 features not on the Note 3 so I thought id give it a try. Anyways, in order to have the app I had to delete the original messaging app and replace it in the system folder. So I did so and it said to reboot my device. I rebooted it and boom, the "Note 3" screen comes up, then the wonderful Samsung oval animation, then the AT&T logo does its little turn but then it just sits there. Im assuming its bricked. Now I can go to the download screen and recovery, I wiped my phone out via the recovery screen, did nothing, I followed these step by step instructions for specifically my model with Odin and still it did not work. It showed that the process was failing and I no longer know what else to do. Can anyone help me with this?