HTC One (m7 or m8) on Virgin Mobile

c4monkey

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Is it at all possible to get an htc one m7 or m8 working on virgin mobile network? the m7 was absolutely the most perfect phone ive ever had but ended up losing it earlier this year with in all the snow walking to work. However, i dont want to go back to sprint and pay $100 a month when im paying $35 now for the same basic plan.

If i have to, ill get the samsung galaxy s5 because the kyocera rise i got is quickly becoming unbearable. but i keep holding out hoping to hear news that an m7 or m8 is coming soon and it never does :(

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My understanding of Virgin USA is that they will NOT let any other phones on their network. Not even Sprint phones and they ride on Sprint Towers.

You could try the Straight Talk $45 plan along with an unlocked M7. Use the AT&T compatible SIM with ST and you might even get LTE (depending on your area).

OceanaNY

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I've actually contacted Virgin Mobile about carrying the HTC M7 or M8 since I know they do carry HTC phones as I'm currently using the HTC Desire 816 (which is a great phone by the way if you are looking for a good smart phone with great specs). However, I would still love the upgrade to the M7 or M8 when it hopefully becomes available.