I cant download any apps and cant syng my sd card on my samsung galaxy core?!
Ok So I rooted my phone yesterday and I was already looking for ways to sync my sdcard cuz my internal storage in full. Only 435 mbs are left out of 4 gb. How do I move app in my phone to my sd card and can I backup any apps on my laptop ( I have linux ubuntu on it ) ? There is ni "move to sd card" option in the Settings > application manager > (app name). Under storage heading.
- By c4monkey in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2015, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 01:54 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:27 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Samsung Galaxy SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:11 AM