How to assign songs from play music as ID ringtones
- 09-03-2014, 01:41 AM #2
It doesn't work if you download a song directly from Google Play Music to your phone, because the song is saved as a coded file in an obscure directory. It works better if you download the song to your computer from your Google Music Library website, then transfer the song file to your phone's Ringtones folder via USB cable. When you go to select a new ringtone, that song should appear in the list now.
- By centerwaters in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:57 PM
- By simpleaddictivegames in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:34 PM
- By sniffs in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 16Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Jordan Wagner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:14 PM
- By kole9272 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:27 PM