Help my entire droid screen is neon green!!! every function from start to finish is green ,,iv tried everything nothing works ,, i have no idea what cuased this
- 07-12-2014, 02:45 AM #2
Re: green screen
What model exactly? And is it carrier branded?
Have you tried rebooting? Pulling the battery?
Can you get to recovery? Usually a series of button pushes from powered down does this. Try holding both volume buttons + power...
If you can get to recovery, factory reset. You loose your data, but hopefully you have some cloud backup and your device may work again.Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 33Last Post: Today, 02:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:06 AM
- By wendal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:40 PM
- By Jetsfanjordan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:08 PM
- By drew_sf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:15 PM