Help my entire droid screen is neon green!!! every function from start to finish is green ,,iv tried everything nothing works ,, i have no idea what cuased this
- 07-12-2014, 01:45 AM #2
Re: green screen
What model exactly? And is it carrier branded?
Have you tried rebooting? Pulling the battery?
Can you get to recovery? Usually a series of button pushes from powered down does this. Try holding both volume buttons + power...
If you can get to recovery, factory reset. You loose your data, but hopefully you have some cloud backup and your device may work again.Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By Jetsfanjordan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 01:10 AM
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 33Last Post: 03-01-2015, 01:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:06 AM
- By wendal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:40 PM
- By drew_sf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:15 PM