Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default viber changed profile picture automatically

Colleagues,

I have serious issue over Viber 4.3.1 installed on my Samsung Grand 2 (JB 4.3).

My profile picture suddenlly changed itself and it can only noticed by other users who i am in contact (chatting) while i cannot see that picture myself. If i go to account and profile, i see my own picture, but my collegue have odds picture showing as me in their contact.
    I have changed my profile picture and it does affect on my friends contact list but only for few minutes then it changed again to that odd picture.
    Does it mean my Viber account has been hacked? How should overcome this?

Thanks

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Default Re: viber changed profile picture automatically

Hi,

This is most likely due to a simple explanation, but we will need you to open a support ticket so that we can fully understand what's happening. You can contact our support team here: Viber | Open a Ticket
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

well, i have sent the email and hope to get the response so that I can re-activate my Viber.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

and yes, this is the snapshot of (1)-my picture seen on my on Viber account and (2)-my picture showing on my friends contact list.
    viber changed profile picture automatically-1.jpgviber changed profile picture automatically-2.jpg

I have the same problem..pls help

My gf has the same issue. She doesn't have a profile picture but on my phone I see her as someone else. She is freaking out and thinks she is hacked. Anyone solution?