I have a Cubot S208 running 4.2.2 with no issues other than a really frustrating one,I use the native Google Keyboard which is set to English UK,spellchecker also set to English UK,however it changes certain words to foreign words,for example I type John,the keyboard enters JoN which I believe is Polish,despite me selecting John from the predictive text it still enters JoN.
I'm really frustrated as to how this is happening,I tried Swiftkey to see if it helped,same thing happened,really bizarre!
Any help would be most appreciated.
- 09-04-2014, 02:16 AM #2
- By Gregor Smith in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:47 PM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:42 PM
- By Daniel anthony2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:58 AM
- By Kashat1208 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:01 AM
- By coffeegirl18 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:24 PM