Nexus 5 hung in boot/poweroff/reboot cycle
It happens so fast that it is not possible to get into reboot using power button/volume down button.
I see a lot of people are having this problem. Google offered to replace the phone but I am travelling outside the US and need it to work where I am (google will not ship outside of US).
Any one have any bright ideas how to get out of this truly annoying and serious issue?
- 07-12-2014, 02:08 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Internetshopper in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:45 AM
- By cumplong in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:52 AM