Replacing the system text messaging app
I would like to replace the standard SMS app in my ZTE Force (N9100) with a different program. How to do this?
- 07-12-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Re: Replacing the system text messaging app
There are 3rd party texting apps in Google Play. Just search for "text" and see which one looks good. After install, when you open messaging you should get the chance to select which app and "just once" or "always." If you ever pick "always" it makes that app your default and then you stop getting asked.
Try one or more out as "just once" before deciding on the new default.
I always hear the name Go SMS Pro mentioned, but really know nothing about the different apps and what they offer besides expanded emoticons. Check the reviews and descriptions.Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By Ushkalka Mob in forum GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 10-03-2014, 04:23 AM
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:44 PM
- By GamerHaste in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:39 AM
- By ColloseusX in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:07 PM
- By akutch34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:32 AM