Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default caller cant listen to me unless noise reduction switched off or with headphone/loudspeaker

i had to change my display and touch panel. when i got it back from customer care this occured :

- people cant listen to me in phone call . both in dialed and received .

- during calls , screen goes back

- if i turn off the proximity , blackout fixes .

- if i turn off dual mic noise reduction , they can listen...... but my voice is not clear... sometimes shattered

- i tried with earphone , this time i don't need to turn off proximity or noise reduction...... but my voice isn't still clear and shattered

I'm not sure if its a software or hardware issue.... I'm getting kitkat next week... so software issue will be fixed... but if its a hardware problem , then i need to go for customer care...... that's very very weird to me... what to do ?

Default Re: caller cant listen to me unless noise reduction switched off or with headphone/loudspeaker

Which phone? It sounds like they might have messed other things up in the process of replacing the screen. I would contact them and ask them to correct the issue.