Google play can't see my device.
I have noname Chinese tablet based on AllWinner tech A20 Chip. Model K1001L1C.
Android version 4.2.2.
There is problem which I get with Google Play.
I can install Google play devices when I enter in Play Store from white bag shortcut,
but when I enter from Google Chrome Browser (or any other web browser)
and want to install app under INSTALL button I see red triangle and - You don't have any devices.
Same happened on my PC and Tablet.
Also when I go to - https://play.google.com/settings
Under my devices I see nothing. No device at all.
Same time Android Device Manager can find my device and show location on Map.
I think problem that google play do not include in list my device.
How can I solve this problem?
Thank you in advance
- 07-12-2014, 02:37 PM #2
Re: Google play can't see my device.
Hello there. Sorry for the delay.
You may need to check your device on the Google Play devices list. There is guidance in the help section of the app (see below) or website.
I am not clear if the Play app on the phone works ok.
If Android Device Manager can recognise your device it is unlikely that it has become invisible and needs to be made visible.
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:37 AM
- By AlfBriggs in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 20Last Post: 10-05-2014, 07:53 PM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2014, 09:23 PM
- By RDawson359 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:08 PM
- By ColloseusX in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:07 PM