SD Card erased!?
My Motorola RAZR told me that there was an update available. I downloaded the update. Since then, it seems like my SD card has been erased. I had over 3500 songs on that card! When I go into my settings, it tells me to insert a card for mounting. The card is in the slot. My phone doesn't seem to recognize that the card is present. Putting the card in another phone, I get the same thing. I have contacted Motorola support 5 times in the past month, and no reply whatsoever. Thanks Motorola! Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
- 07-12-2014, 06:47 PM #2
Re: SD Card erased!?
Hello. Sorry for the delay.
While waiting for an intelligent answer - why not, if you have a pc, save your music to a pc folder.
Beforehand, move any apps on the card back to the device if there is room, save any other files, and format the card.
You should still have had access to your music if the card is functioning, though you don't say what files the are, Google music, wma files etc.
Do you know what the update was and what version of Android you were on before?I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:42 PM
- By donm527 in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:51 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:37 PM