Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question
    AC Question's Avatar
    Guest

    Angry a nerve eating problem

    hi guys
    i have a damn serious problem with my s5
    my phone keeps telling me "this sound effect works in earphone and Bluetooth headset only"
    even if there is no music app running or 3.5 mm earphone inserted.
    this error is normally popped up when i'm going to main page of Touchwiz Launcher.
    can any of you give me a solution?
    thanks

    -sorry for bad english if there is any mistake
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    24,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    24,822 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

    Default Re: a nerve eating problem

    Sorry for the delay. Have you tried a reboot?

    Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
  3. #3  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,578 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,593 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

    Default Re: a nerve eating problem

    Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    hi guys
    i have a damn serious problem with my s5
    my phone keeps telling me "this sound effect works in earphone and Bluetooth headset only"
    even if there is no music app running or 3.5 mm earphone inserted.
    this error is normally popped up when i'm going to main page of Touchwiz Launcher.
    can any of you give me a solution?
    thanks

    -sorry for bad english if there is any mistake
    Check the equalizer settings on your music app. Usually you get that if you have a setting enabled that only works with earphones plugged in.

    "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
    Thanked by:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: a nerve eating problem

    yr welcome
    yep i've rebooted it and it's ok now, but after some days, everything starts again :|
  5. #5  

    Default Re: a nerve eating problem

    thanks man
    I think i've got the solution
    it was Adapt Sound, its on while playing music, but after I unplug my earphone, it remains on instead of off and gives me this nerve eating pop up.
    but do I really have to turn it off every time that I want to listen to my tunes? this is embarrassing.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: a nerve eating problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Have you tried a reboot?

    Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App
    yr welcome
    yep i've rebooted it and it's ok now, but after some days, everything starts again :|

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Check the equalizer settings on your music app. Usually you get that if you have a setting enabled that only works with earphones plugged in.
    thanks man
    I think i've got the solution
    it was Adapt Sound, its on while playing music, but after I unplug my earphone, it remains on instead of off and gives me this nerve eating pop up.
    but do I really have to turn it off every time that I want to listen to my tunes? this is embarrassing.
  7. #7  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    24,379 Posts
    Global Posts
    24,822 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

    Default Re: a nerve eating problem

    Thanks for posting the follow up. See you around the forums.

    Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Similar Threads

  1. LG G3 sound quality problem
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 06:10 PM
  2. Album Art Problem
    By puma2485 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:25 PM
  3. Samsung S3 charging problems
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:35 AM
  4. serious problem HELP PLEASE
    By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:54 AM
  5. Problem while calling over headphone
    By MetalxAssassinx in forum HTC One M8
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions