I bought my S4 around 3 months ago, but yesterday one of my earbuds stopped to work. Is it still covered with warranty. The earbuds, dont have external damages such as torn wires. It just stopped to work when I was listening to music.
- 07-12-2014, 03:38 PM #2
Re: S4 earbuds
Hello and Welcome to Android Central!
I expect they would not be replaced but they are inexpensive to purchase.
It would be an idea to check the headphones socket. If you can try another headset in your phone, and try your headset in another device that will help.
It has been known for headphone sockets to fail and that may fall under a warranty issue. Some liquid or detritus can make it's way in and cause corrosion.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 01:10 AM
- By Prairiepaintbrush in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:55 PM
- By popgun1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:43 AM