- 1 Posts
HTC one X port problem
I bought HTC one X a year ago, it was working great actually, and while using it sometimes the battery gets hot and my latest problem is that the charging port stopped working. I gave it to HTC CARE center, they told me it's damaged and are charging me for 225$!!
Is this normal?
Does the port usually gets damaged in a year?
Is it my fault or the HTC's phone fault?
Has anyone else faced the same problem before?
- 03-30-2015, 01:50 AM #2
Re: HTC one X port problem
Tech can fail. It can be hard to know if it was an intrinsic defect, or if it was something you might have done. If the phone is out of warranty, it doesn't matter if it's the phone's fault or your fault--you still have to pay for the repair.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By samdotb in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:41 AM
- By aokusman in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:33 PM
- By puma2485 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:25 PM