Samsung Galaxy 5 battery
Why is my battery draining so fast? It just starting doing this in the past few days. I haven't changed my usage habits. It was fully charged at 9:00 am and now 8 hours later it shows 55%. All I've done is check for an email and sent one text... no games, no downloads, no calls, no internet, no maps, no music.
- 07-12-2014, 07:08 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy 5 battery
Go to Settings > Battery and see what is at the top of the list for battery usage. Bet it says "Phone."
If there is something going on locally at the tower and it it is causing your phone to constantly search for signal, that uses a lot of battery.
If the top battery usage is something else, that is where you should look for the cause.Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 01:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:00 AM
- By Hamish Norton in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 05:57 PM