Droid Razr deletes read emails
What setting do I need to alter so i can see all my incoming email, not just todays?
- 03-31-2015, 01:45 AM #2
Re: Droid Razr deletes read emails
Open the Email app, tap Menu>Settings, select the email account, and look at the sync settings. You can select how far back to sync emails. Also, it's better to use an IMAP account, rather than a POP3 account, since the latter is an older protocol and not as fully featured as IMAP.
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:23 PM
- By Hamish Norton in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:26 PM
- By nocaldawg in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:26 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 02:43 AM