Galaxy Tab 3 8 Connection Mode
Trying to transfer files between my Tab 3 and my PC. Downloaded Kies, but it does not recognize my Tab when I plug in the USB cable. I've found information about configuring the USB transfer mode, but I don't seem to be able to find the appropriate setting on my Tab. There is no USB setting under Wireless and Networking. Can anyone assist?
- 07-12-2014, 07:51 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 8 Connection Mode
When you first connect the tab to pc without Kies, like my Note 3 I think you should see a usb icon on the Tab and a notification saying connected as a media device.
It may take you to a settings screen if you pull down the panel and touch that line, showing media (MTP) or camera/other mode (PTP).
It can take a while after starting Kies to recognise the device.
AFAIK there are different versions of Kies depending on the devices' age.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:15 AM
- By dweber24 in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:08 PM