Razor not turning on.
Today i turned my phone completely off so my battery wouldnt die becasue I wasnt home. Later, i wanted to take a picture so i turned it on and took it. soon after i shut it completely off again. Now the droid razor will not turn on. please help.
- 07-12-2014, 10:04 PM #2
Re: Razor not turning on.
There may be a reporting problem with the battery chip. This can happen when it's really low.
Plug the phone in to the factory charger and wait. Might take a couple hours before it wakes up and starts charging again. The phone will boot by itself when that happens.Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By stevish in forum T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:00 AM
- By griffin_1 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:16 AM
- By Ellie Seaman in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
- By faizarsyadw in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:01 PM