samsung galaxy s3 rooting
my samsung galaxy s3 (GT I9300) dead... i have downloaded odin and the MD5 file but when i start the process it shows FAIL and the messages <ID:0/017> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/017> Odin v.3 engine (ID:17)..
<ID:0/017> File analysis..
<ID:0/017> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/017> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
please help! the phone actually died before i got into this process .... urgent
- 07-12-2014, 10:12 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s3 rooting
Here's a good reading area for you until an S3 + Odin expert wanders along to take a crack at this...
Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.comLumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By geronimo4242 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2015, 09:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:51 PM
- By avester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:36 PM
- By GoonerZ in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:31 PM