Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Nexus 7 (2012) Doesnt Start. Bootloader Fail.

Hey, Hello You guys. I hope you all are doing well.

Let me tell you my problem, I got a Google Nexus 7 (2012) and it has like a year and a half with me, with no problems at all, but yesterday it ran out of battery and then turned off, the problem is that when i turned it on (with the wall charger connected and a few minutes passed) it didnt start as it does, i see the Google logo and the --menu that pops up when you press the power and volume down button at the same time-- instead, but without pressing any other key, just by turning it on with the power button.

Anyway, this special menu has three main Options: --START-- --RECOVERY MODE-- --RESTART BOOTLOADER-- --POWER OFF--

When i Press the Power Button to select -START- it says -Booting failed-
    When i Press the Power Button to select -RECOVERY MODE- it says -Booting failed-
    When i Press the Power Button to select -RESTART BOOTLOADER- it turns off like nothing happened.
    When i Press the Power Button to select -POWER OFF- it turns off (the only one that works -__-)

I need some help Guys, i got Data that Id like to recover, but if theres no way for me to do it then its not a big deal, i just want my tablet to work. BTW i have never done geeky stuff with it, like root it or change internal settings...

Thanks already for any help.
  2. Best Answer

The original poster here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...-computer.html has a possible solution and there is more discussion of the issue as well from many participants.

You will have to join the site (trust me, it's a bonus) if you want to post there...

Default Re: Nexus 7 (2012) Doesnt Start. Bootloader Fail.

The original poster here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...-computer.html has a possible solution and there is more discussion of the issue as well from many participants.

You will have to join the site (trust me, it's a bonus) if you want to post there...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee