PayPal HERE APP with Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 Prepaid Cell Phone HELP???

A

AC Question

Hello everyone.... I hope you can help please?
My daughter is wanting to for sure needing to know if the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 Prepaid Cell Phone will accept the PayPal HERE APP?

My daughter make home made candies and cakes at the farmers market and she and I have went thru 3 Walmart Cell phones that will not accept the PayPal HERE app. the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 Prepaid Cell Phone is very expensive $299 and before she saves and spends that I want to help her find you Android experts that may be using the PayPal HERE app that might post a reply.

PayPal HERE website says:
In order to run PayPal Here, an Android device must include the following specifications:
Android version 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) or higher
3.5 mm headset jack with microphone

Hope to hear from you all and help us.

Again thank you.

N4TUX Boyd

n4tux

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
wizzrah hey thank you so very much, my daughter and I both will feel more secure investing $299 and the PayPal HERE app work.

By chance have you or do you use the PayPal here app????

Boyd

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
wizzrah hey thank you so very much, my daughter and I both will feel more secure investing $299 and the PayPal HERE app work.

By chance have you or do you use the PayPal here app????

Boyd

Only on an HTC One XL. My aunt worked for Paypal so she had on of the adapters with her. The app and device both worked on that phone. However, I have not tried it on a Galaxy S3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34