Google Play Music - Saving to sd card for offline listening
I'm switching to a new 64GB SD card and want to throw all of my music onto it for offline listening. In settings I changed storage location to the SD card, but all that's doing is caching the songs I am currently listening to onto the card when I want my entire library on it. Is there a way other that through downloading everything through Music Manager?
- 07-13-2014, 12:31 AM #2
Re: Google Play Music - Saving to sd card for offline listening
You have to tell it to download. It won't automatically. You do this by clicking on the 3 dot menu and choosing download. If you want to download everything you've purchased instead of individual songs or albums, you can go to playlists. There should be an auto playlist named Free and Purchased with all your Google Play music in it. Hit the 3 dots and choose Download. Or make your own playlists and download those.
- By marcus.plans in forum LG G3Replies: 55Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:01 PM
- By Andrey Nazarchuk in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Mr_Mouch23 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:02 AM