Galaxy Gear 2 clock slow to show correct time

A

AC Question

Since the latest update on my GG2, (BTW I'm using Watch Styler) when I press the home button to view the time, it might be off by more than 5 minutes for a second or 2 then update to the correct time. This never happened prior to the update. I've deleted the app, reset the watch and phone, reinstalled app and still same thing. Seems buggy now. The default clock "seems" to be OK. Wondered if anyone else has seen this issue.

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Finally found my log-in. The above is my post. This seems to be a sudden issue with any clock other than the stock one. The correct time is internal to the watch, yet the clock face will not appear with the correct time on initial turn on (Watch Styler or Multi watch). This seems to have appeared shortly after the update to the Gear 2. Anyone else experiencing this?

Tenille Banks

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes I just purchased my gear 2 Friday and I thought it was something that I did in settings, but after I reset the watch and it continued to do it I realized it was nothing that I did. It's driving me crazy, I'm thinking about taking it back because I'm such a time person.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084