- 1 Posts
Motorola Atrix HD
I have a Motorola Atrix HD running 4.1.1 Android. It has been acting up! Wondering if anyone out there is having the same issue or can help me. It has been running slow and lagging, when I delete an app it doesn't delete the icon. I have to drag the icon to the trash can. Also, when I am using certain apps, like Facebook, if I click on any links, make comments, or view some ones profile, whenever I hit the "Back" key it takes me back to the top of the news feed. It just started doing this and its been driving me crazy!! Hope someone out there can help!!
- 07-13-2014, 02:14 AM #2
Re: Motorola Atrix HD
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and clearing the cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8558
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Rhyalus in forum VerizonReplies: 14Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:33 AM
- By punkrock peacock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:31 AM
- By nmgarnett in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:54 AM
- By Harley61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:48 PM