How to change app drawer background (htc one m8)
I am thinking about getting the htc one m8, but when I tried it at the store, I noticed that the app drawer background was just black and there didn't seem to be an option to change the background. Is there a way to change it because I find it very boring and dull. Almost every other phone keeps the same background as the home screen, but for the htc one m8, it just gives you a black background.
- 07-13-2014, 05:59 PM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: How to change app drawer background (htc one m8)
Yea, apparently that's something you can do on a Sense Launcher. However, you can do this by downloading a custom third party launcher from the Play Store and setting it as your default launcher and then changing the background with that. Some good examples of third party launchers are Nova Launchers, Google Now launcher, themer etc.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:04 AM
- By DeltaBond in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:58 AM
- By HoangPhi in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:17 AM
- By boxer03 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:16 PM
- By AlwaysSmile in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:37 AM