Flashing gray triangle and almost all apps missing
My phone dropped on the ground and when I turned it back on there was this flashing gray triangle, almost all my apps are gone off the phone including the ones that come preinstalled, and it said no service. I have an android 2.3.6. so far ive tried calling *228 whcih didnt work. I bought a new service plan and called *22890 which also couldn't program. Out of ideas I did a factory restore which has done nothing. I have no idea what to do now.
- 07-13-2014, 06:52 PM #2
Re: Flashing gray triangle and almost all apps missing
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? Where is this flashing gray triangle? Are you able to even get to the homescreen? Can you actually make any phone calls?
It may just be damaged beyond repair. You'd probably have to bring it to repair shop.
- By OBF in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2015, 07:14 AM
- By OllyjStewart in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:58 AM
- By CSky in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 06:57 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2014, 06:25 PM